« Home | Stars for Your Bucks » | And on the third day, God gave us J.D. » | Good Day » | Happy Meal for the Soul – the McMeaning of Life » | Breaking the Habit » | Does INXS need a tambourine player? » | The Right to Feel » | The University Offer Letter that Should Have Been » | Every Song in the World for Me » | Not wanting to play God doth not maketh one an Idiot. »

So the World Thinks I'm Nuts..........

They're right. I found this at a forum at Rockband.com:


Hardstar448Member
195 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2005 : 5:52:52 PM
Ahh yes lots of obsessive and compulsive people on this board but only 1 person can be the most compulsively obsessed for OB:OB.This new poster to Fortune448 who attached her blog link to her posts and has blogged an open letter to INXS(so I assume she won't mind me posting her blog link)may have become a front runner in this pursuit.http://bumming4inspiration.blogspot.com/
Edited by - Hardstar448 on 10/01/2005 6:35:09 PM

PattiDream Voter
USA307 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2005 : 6:10:07 PM
quote:
I had a lot of trouble reading anything she wrote, her train of thought jumped its tracks some time ago I am afraid. Thanks for the link since it does make me sure that although I am addicted I am never going to the place this poor soul has gone. I am more than happy to give her the title.
Edited by - Patti on 10/01/2005 6:11:10 PM

UnquietMindMember
19 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2005 : 6:24:19 PM
Re: ultimate INXS fan blog brought to our attention by Hardstar448One word: Wow! Puts things into perspective...she scares me. I would not want to be standing next to her at a concert.eta: should not have cast judgement (definitely not from one blog entry) ...just was a bit taken back by the passionate, very intense writing...definitely a character and as i've said before, that's what makes life interesting. There are too many "beige" people out there anyway.
Edited by - UnquietMind on 10/01/2005 6:47:29 PM

JunkyardMessiahBetter than Pretty
142 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2005 : 6:26:37 PM
quote:

This? Fuckin' brilliant. Awww! Love the way this girl thinks! Obsessed to the point of insanity, yes. But like the rest of us, she knows it...and embraces it! Good on her!eta: Stream of conciousness blogging is GOOD for the sanity! Ask Our Psychologist:UnquietMind! ;)etaa: Oops! I just saw UQ's post above, who thinks she's nuts! I must be nuts too, because I totally felt that girl's blog! Yikes!
Edited by - JunkyardMessiah on 10/01/2005 6:36:09 PM

Hardstar448Member
195 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2005 : 6:28:27 PM
I thought it was really well written especially the open letter to INXS,as I was not really an INXS fan before the show.It gives me a good idea what someone who was wary of a replacement singer for Michael was thinking.

UnquietMindMember
19 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2005 : 6:39:55 PM
Lol...JunkyardMessiah--you are not nuts...I stand corrected and send out a heartfelt apology for appearing to cast judgement (realized after that that was NOT right). I'll keep my comment to "Wow!" Well, and add for a "stream of consciousness", it was very well written. Kudos to her for being brave enough to let us in to her thoughts. eta: *backpedaling* *sweat on brow* *TWoP flashback*
Edited by - UnquietMind on 10/01/2005 7:13:04 PM

jacquie129wack wack wack
USA97 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2005 : 6:50:32 PM
My hubby is a smoker and i'm not! Whenever I spend money on something I really don't need but really really want ($44.95 membership to INXS fan club) I just say "well, i don't smoke, what are cigs costing these days? heehee. "Oh, I'm not mad" says loving hubby, "just surprised, thought when the show was over you were going to be done with this JD thing" (yeah right,maybe in next life)

FYWWStill The Total Post Whore
USA829 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2005 : 7:07:42 PM
The best part of that girl's letter to INXS? Part 2!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to readers: I'm all better now, I swear!!!!!!!!!!!

|