« Home | Nostalgia » | Lessons from the Movies » | Snapshots » | Three Tales » | The Bad Automatic Lyric Decoder & Response Monkey » | Absinthe » | Patriots, Multiculturalism, More Anecdotes, & an A... » | Anecdotes & T-Shirt Slogans » | G-String Update - a not too clever spin on the phr... » | Yeah, and I bet you miss me »

I Can't Write

I can't write. Is this a sentence?

Some time between the last entry and this one, I was happy.
I wanted to share with you all the happy things I did and all the things that made me so.
But words won’t always be sufficient just as the camera can’t always be present.
And then I don’t know what happened.

I can't write. Is this a sentence?

When I was 7, I told my mom I hated school. I told her I hated being in class.
My mom said I'll grow out of it. She said I'll get used to being in class.
Almost 21 now. Still hate sitting in class. But I keep on enrolling myself. Keep on attending. And still, everytime I sit in class, I can't help but think I should be elsewhere. And yet, I can't think of anywhere else to be.

I can't write. Is this a sentence?

01: Robot
I even bore my robot friends.
0100010010010110010001
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0100010001000100010001
I even bore my robot friends.


02: Is It a Monster?
Uh-Oh, Uh-Oh, Uh-Oh
What happened here?
Was it a monster? Was it a monster?
She seemed like such a nice kid
Quiet, but who would’ve thought?
Is it a monster? Is it a monster?
But indeed, I never would’ve thought
SHe seemed like such a nice kid………….
Burn the beast!


Ozzy Osbourne hung the same dwarf night after night for his 1982 tour. Same person. Hung night after night after night.

I can't write. Is this sentence?

03:Astronaut on a Train
Here’s a rifle. Sort yourself out. You know I love you.
You have tried your best to please your fears
But there needs to be some forward motion.
Splatter forward onto the wall. Go forth into the fright.
Here’s a rifle. Sort yourself out. You know I love you.
I’m out of ideas. This isn’t working. I don’t know if that will.
I’m out of ideas. Dead air space.
Whatever happened to that astronaut
who couldn’t get on a train?


I’m sorry to have to call you a liar.
Especially when you’ve been nothing but kind.
Thank you for being so nice. But I don’t believe you.
I don’t believe anyone who disagrees with me

Love the robot man who refuses to go to Oz for a heart,
Or the scarecrow, content, without a brain
Call the lion a coward, if you must
He has outlived all your heroes
Off with the wizard, off with the wizard, of course

If I was a magician,
I would turn this into a spell.
If I was the United States government,
I would turn this into Saddam’s WMD
If I was a musician,
I would turn this into a song

If I was anything. This would be something.

I can't write.

Oi, you watch Rock Star: Supernova? Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck who fronts Supernova. But i thought this was a decent cover:

|