« Home | Portraits » | The Singing Tart That Saved the World » | I Can't Write » | Nostalgia » | Lessons from the Movies » | Snapshots » | Three Tales » | The Bad Automatic Lyric Decoder & Response Monkey » | Absinthe » | Patriots, Multiculturalism, More Anecdotes, & an A... »

Static

Hello? Hello?

You know what your problem is?

Dumbest question ever thought up by mankind. Of course I know what my problem is, what do you think I've been talking about for the past 10 years?

Monkey tries to make a connection by sticking finger in socket.

Fucking chick on Australian Idol is fucking up a Ben Harper song. She sits on a stool the whole time making squeaky monotonous noise. If you ask me, she is as remarkable as a stool. But the judges say she could be one of the best things to come out of Australia. I'm guessing things don't come out of Australia much.

Of course they do. I'm just saying.

Monkey tries to make a connection by sticking finger in socket.

They say I know what you mean. And I say no, you know what you mean. Actually, they say I know what you mean BUT.....

And the relevance of what follows somehow eludes me. But I trust that it makes perfect sense to them.

And sometimes they say, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Now there is honesty. There is honesty in stating the obvious.

Frustration is the most boring of all human emotions. No one wants to hear about it. Even if I can't stop talking about it.

Ask not what reason you have to be sad but what reason they have to be happy.

You dread everyday as if it were your first.

Please don't leave a comment that has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Of course, I'm not saying much of anything aren't I?

This is all just static.

I have to say everything twice.
I have to say everything twice.

End transmission

P.S. End transmission.

Come again.
Come again.

|