« Home | The Bitter Cold » | Pop Politics (The French Know What They're Doing!) » | Mid Year Music Hit List » | Your Ass Looks Good in That Destiny » | Elvis Has Left the Building .. So Who Does that Ar... » | Consuming & Giving » | 300 Men in their Underwear » | PRESSed for Time » | Back to the Gold Coast - Daily Notes - Collection II » | Back to the Gold Coast Daily Notes (Collection 1) »

Distress Signal

Hello? Is anyone out there?

Hello, are you there? It's me, Maryam.

writing a personal blog is a bit like looking in a mirror isn't it? No, not just
looking but scrutinizing yourself; practicing your poses, pinching those saddlebags on your thighs. Writing a personal blog is like standing in front of the mirror in your underwear. A changing room mirror in a department store. With the doors wide open.

I don't mind people looking in.

I just haven't felt like looking at myself lately.

hence, the hiatus.

maybe I'll start over. maybe i'll start fresh. maybe I'll sit in a big chair and wear a shiny hat.

maybe I'm not there because I'm bloody Bob Dylan.

maybe, you're not there.



|