« Home | The Father & The Sun » | What did Morrissey Tell You? » | There’s a Party in Kazakhstan (But You’re in a Cub... » | You Can Always Get What You Don’t Want » | Interview with No Vampires » | Distress Signal » | The Bitter Cold » | Pop Politics (The French Know What They're Doing!) » | Mid Year Music Hit List » | Your Ass Looks Good in That Destiny »

All the boxes are packed, I'm ready to move

I've turned into a box. That's right, A BOX.To mark my transformation into a box, please visit me at my new blog:

Box of Boxes


For the sake of Nostalgia and Sentimentality, this blog will be kept and preserved like a shark in formaldehyde by Damien Hirst. You know the piece. The one called "The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living".

But I'm just a box. What do I know about living and dying? I know flat-packed IKEA furniture and like, brown paper packages tied up with string.

So yes, from now on, this blog will not be updated. You can receive updates from a box at:

Box of Boxes

|